Monday, May 28, 2012

Harley Quinn - Barcelona Comic Fair 2012

It's been nearly a month now since I went to the last Comic Fair in Barcelona. This year I wanted to wear a steampunkish Harley Quinn. Here are some photos that some photographers made us during the convention. Thanks to all of them!!!

I have to say that we were three people in the group, apart from me there were Galactic Goddes as Poison Ivy and Alex as The Joker. It's a shame that Alex wasn't there when we had this photos.

Hidrico - I love the first one *.*




Jesus Sevilla




Damien Martinet for CoolADN

I like this photo very much because you can see the back of the cosplay, but I don't like the hair in my face :(


And here with the other Marvel and DC heroines. Fantastic!!


We also did a miniphotoshoot outside the convention, I'll show them when I have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...