Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Projects 2012

I'm still preparing the photos from Madoka and Sakura, to upload here some of them. While I'm doing it, I show you my next cosplays.

Comic Fair Barcelona
I'll go as Harley Quinn with a group of Batman villains. We wanted to do a Steampunk outfit and we chose doing something like this fanart.


Japan Expo Paris:
It is the first time I'll go to Japan Expo in Paris. Everybody tells me very good things about it, so I'm looking foward to go. These are the cosplays I'll do for that convention:

- Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony human version, I haven't decided yet my outfit.


- Rikku from FFX - I have the fabrics at home since the last year, I think I have to do it.


I want to do one more, but I'm not sure which would be. I would like to wear again the last cosplay of Sakura that I did, but I think it would be hot. So maybe I'll wear a Sakura, Kobato or Madoka cosplay. This Madoka:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...