Monday, March 12, 2012

Sakura Kinomoto - Process II

Japan Weekend of Barcelona is already over and you would think that this entry doesn't make any sense. In fact, it doesn't make any sense, but I wanted to show my process in Sakura's cosplay. Since the last week I was very busy I show you now some photos I made when it was in process.

This is my hat, it was more difficult to make than expected, I had to make it some of them. Finally I managed to make it.


And this is the top of the dress almost finished, only the bells are left. I knew from the start how I wanted to make the top, it is composted of two pieces. Dark purple piece was made like a normal fitted shirt and the other one was made with a bodice pattern cutting the edges like triangles.


Although I've already worn this cosplay it has some things left and probably I'll continue doing it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...