Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Presentation

This blog is a copy from my other blog "The Southern Oracle" in English. I've decided to do it if someone who doesn't knows Spanish wants to read it and to improve my written English.

Now something about me. I'm a Spanish girl, I'm 26 years old and I've been doing cosplay since 2000. Up to date I've done 24 cosplays, if you want to see something they are all in my cosplay.com gallery. At that moment I'm working in my cosplay for "Salón del manga de Barcelona", it is Madoka Kaname from Puella magi Madoka magika.

I explained that when I opened my Spanish blog, but I want to explain it here too. I put this name to my blog (the southern oracle) because is one of my favourite "characters" of The Neverending Story. I really loved the way she talks.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and if I write something really bad don't hesitate telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...