Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Madoka Kaname - Process I

Well I posted all this few weeks ago in the Spanish part, but it is the last cosplay I'm working on and I want to show you my process.

The wig is almost styled, I have to cut the bangs and put the bows. The day I wear it I'll spray the ponytails with hairspray to give them more volume


I amb making a plush Kyubey, I only have a photo from the body, but I'll write a new post with his head when I sew the ears. I think he looks really nice and terrifying at the same time!



I bought the shoes I'll use online, I was looking for red shoes, but I only found them in white. I had to paint them.



Finally, this is the top part of the pink dress. Now I have all the pink dress done, I'll do a new post soon. I thought the heart was going to be horrible, but it looks nice.



Thanks for reading! See you soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...